Tuesday, July 12, 2016

BattelGround Predication (7/12/16)

WWE Super Star Roman Reigns has been for suspended for 30 days. already 2 weeks pass after suspension of Roman Reigns. I don't think there will be impact for suspension of Roman Reigns in the BattelGround Pay-per-view. Somedays ago I saw Undertaker's Facebook status. I can feel the taste. what will be happened in BattelGround Pay-Per-View. Undertaker can attack Roman Reigns. I am Seth Rollins Fan but I neutral in wrestling. Here's are my predication: Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins – Triple Threat Match for WWE Championship
This will be great match for this era. this match could be match of the year. This match can be said Sheild match for WWE title. By the way Former sheild member against each other. After match Undertaker can return and attack Roman Reigns.
Winner:Dean Ambrose Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens At least this feud will be end. This feud started by KO. now times to end feud between former best friends.
Winner:Sami Zayn
Becky Lynch vs Natalya I don't want Natalya Win this match. but I am neutral. Winner:Natalya
John Cena, Enzo Amore, and Big Cass vs The Club (AJ Style, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows) – Six Men Tag Match
I don't think The club will win this match. Winner: John Cena, Enzo Amore, and Big Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment